Technology

 Hello everybody. It's nice to write again, this time I want to talk about my favorite piece of technology. This was a difficult decision because there are so many electronic artifacts that I like. But between my cell phone and my notebook… i prefer the second because i can do more things with this. I got my current notebook when I was in my First year of my career, that’s a funny and tragic history since I had two notebooks before that one. The First had a malfunction and i didn’t know why but surely that’s happen because my notebook was too old. Well then my parents and i went to Falabella’s store and we got a new one, an acer brand computer specifically. But this it would not be the best option because this began to present a malfunctioning as well. I don't know if I had bad luck or whatever but fortunately the third time was the charm. Until now my current notebook just only have had a change of battery but this is functioning very well. On the other hand i use my notebook for too many things like to watch anime, watch all kinds of videos, do university’s things, search information, write histories and too many things more. I use it almost daily and i like it because it is very useful. The life would be a little boring and more difficult without my notebook. That’s all for today, see you later.




Comentarios

  1. I also like laptops, but I need to renew mine. The keyboard does not work as well as before.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi, I still changed my notebook, my previous notebook had battery problems. The notebook is very useful for university tasks.

    ResponderBorrar

  3. You have bad luck with computers jajaja my computer they gave it to me 8 years ago and it works fine

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think the same, this technology is very useful

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Notebooks are quite versatile and are too good for college. Apparently you had some bad luck when buying a notebook

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog