Familiar portrait

Hello everybody, this time i want to talk about a photo that i really love because is a beautiful familiar portrait. We take on February 15th 2019 on my 20th Birthday!. That was a funny day because we went to the beach witn my dad, my mom and my two sisters. We enjoy that day, swimming in the sea and eating Delicious food, the weather was perfect not too hot with a nice wind.
In the afternoon we  went to a little fair where there was a lot of handicraft stands, with my little sister we bought collars with differents stones. Finally we found this stand where they take a photo of you with clothes of a Antique epoch. We  have a lot  of fun because we did a lot differents position.  Was one of our biggest dreams and my dad looked so happy!  That’s such a great experience. That’s all for today see you next time.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog