Presentation

Hello everybody, my name is Yohana Pizarro and i'm 21 years old. About me? well i'm a woman and i'm studying psychology in the university of Chile. I like my career and i wish to be a good psychologist in the future. My favorite favorite subject this semester is child and adolescent psychopathology until now. It's interesting because we have to see movies and do a test about them.As well i live with my family in a house in commune La granja, I love my parents, my two sisters and my pets. On the other hand my favorite color it's orange because my cat is that color and i love her and also her name is Sunny.About my favorite music gennres?  these are Pop and rock basically, i don't have a favorite singer but i like the songs of Ne-yo  because I  like his voice pretty much. I forgot an important detail, i love crocheting and  i made a lot of amigurumis (Plushies) and other things. That's all for today, see  you later :)


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog