CAREERS AND UNIVERSITY LIFE

My actual career is psychology but when i was a little girl my dream was to be a judge because i wanted to be parto of the justice system. I did the PSU in 2016 and my options of career were speech therapy, occupational therapy or pshychology because i like to help people and i found these careers interesting. But the curriculum of phycology was more attractive for me specially because this have only a few of mathematics subjects. Well my experience in the university until now has been very good, almost al lof the subjects have been interesting and my classmates have been very kind and intelligents even some of them and i are friends. Also we have to read a lot but the articles an book chapters are very interesting and we learn more about the different kinds of psychologies. On the other hand i would like to work in a COSAM in the adult area.



Comentarios

  1. Hi, I find a career in psychology very interesting, at some point I also thought about studying it but in the end I chose social work. I'm glad you have a good time in university.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It's great that you wanna work with adults, many of them need help and it is very kind of you to want to work with them

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I am very pleased that you love your career and that you are willing to work at some point at COSAM

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog