Hello everybody, this is a little autobiography  about me.

First i have to say that i was born in Santiago specifically in the Padre hurtado hospital, do you know it? This is located  in the commune of  San Ramon. My day of birth was on february 15th of 1999 in a pretty and warm night also my zodiacal sign is acuario. On the other hand I studied in Bethel number 3 school almost all my basic education. Then i studied in Liceo Carmela Carvajal de Prat all lof my secondary education. Finally i’m studying pychology in the university of chile and this is my fourth year. I live with my mom, my dad, my older sister and my little sister, we love each other pretty much, i forgot to say that  i Have six  cats too. About my hobbies? I enjoy watching anime and Reading manga also i love crocheting .

Well this was all for today, see you later.



Comentarios


  1. Hi! How great, I like anime a lot and read magicians, and one day I would like to learn to knit jaja

    ResponderBorrar
  2. 6 cats? Woou there are many, although I remember that when I was smaller in the plot we lived we had 20 cats jajaja they are very cute and I would also like to learn to knit some day.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I like anime and I'm an aquarius! what a coincidence, what is your rising/ascendant sign?

    ResponderBorrar
  4. You have very little to finish your degree in psychology. Congratulations!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Wow six cats, I love cats but with one I was satisfied hahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Oh, you are very close to finishing your career. I also have cats

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I have a cat, his name is Wakanda, I named her that because she is black and I am also a big Black Panther fan.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog